- May 09, 2017 -
LED (Light Emitting Diode) is an electronic part that converts electrical energy into light energy. At the same time with the characteristics of two polar body, that is, with a positive cathode, only when the positive power from the LED will shine, so give tributary when the LED will be stable glow, if the AC power, the LED will appear flashing.
The first time is used in the indicator light, display board, with white light emitting diodes appear, is also used as lighting. In addition to its high efficiency (1W luminescence of about 60 lumens), long life (about 5~10 million hours), not easy to damage, lighting at low temperature and moderate prices, the most important is that he also has the energy and mercury-free environmental protection advantages, so called century new light source, is also the mainstream of bicycle lamps.
- Bicycle lamps
- The importance of bicycle lamps
- How to choose a bicycle lamp
- Selection of tail lamps of bicycle
- Choice of bicycle headlights
- Bicycle taillights
- Optical principle of bicycle tailli...
- What is the use of bicycle taillights
- Protective effect of bicycle tail l...
- The distinction between bicycle lam...
- Tips for buying bicycle taillight
- The optical principle of bicycle ta...
- Bicycle Helmet Choice Misunderstanding
Related Industry Knowledge